Looking for collaborative
Occupational Therapy supervision?
Welcome to OT360. I’m Margaret Spencer the UK’s largest provider of occupational therapy professional supervision.
If you answer yes to ANY of the following questions please get in touch, I would love to have a chat with you.
- Would you like to confirm that your knowledge and skills are up to date, and have the chance to talk through any worries or concerns on a regular basis?
- Would you like yearly evidence of your CPD which is linked to the HCPC standards, so that you are always ready for audit?
- Are you motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about occupational therapy?
- Do you want to move yourself and the profession forward with positive solutions?
- Have you read my testimonials to see what other OTs say about working with me?
If you answer yes to any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07503 051 520. I’m more than happy to have an informal chat.
Thank you for visiting my website. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
MA, Dip COT, Cert Ed, HCPC reg
Consultant Occupational Therapy Practitioner
Providing monthly supervision to OTs in many areas, including:
– Community Falls Prevention, Band 7 London
– Eating Disorders Band 6 Sheffield
– Social Services Band 8 London
– Forensic MH Band 5 Nottingham NHS
– Talent Match NEET Band 7 Leeds
– Older Adult Band 7 Derbyshire
– Health and Wellbeing Coach Band 5 Sheffield
– Forensic LD Band 7 Doncaster
– LD Band 5 Nottinghamshire
– Transgender Band 7 Sheffield NHS
– SYEDA Band 7 Sheffield
– Acquired Brain Injury Band 7 Skye
– Embrace Group Band 5 Liverpool
– OT Associate Band 8 London and Glasgow
– Health and Wellbeing Advisor Shaw Trust Norwich
– Director and Specialist Neuro Occupational Therapist Kent
– Independent Paediatrics Occupational Therapist Band 7 Oxford
– Independent Occupational Therapist and Shiatsu Practitioner Bath
– Regional director Cambian Health Midlands
Occupational Therapy Supervision
Personal and professional Occupational Therapy supervision uniquely tailored to your needs.
Group workshops, that I run with a colleague, for people with learning disabilities.
Return to Practice
and HCPC Audit
Thinking of returning to practice after 2 or more years?
Would like information on funding?
Need support to complete the HCPC audit?